Welcome home! This move in ready home boasts soaring ceilings with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. HVAC systems approximately ten years old and approximately 5 year old outside paint and triple pane windows throughout house. All it needs is you waiting for your personal updates and decorations. Large corner lot with fenced yard. Great location with easy access to shopping and highways. Property is sold as is but inspections are welcome. Seller is unable to do any repairs. Please excuse mess, as sellers are in the process of packing. Although sellers are selling as-is they have maintained the house well, including a yearly plan for the HVAC systems and they are also offering a home warranty for buyers peace of mind.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,828 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,828 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,828 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Built-In Electric Oven
- Carpet, Wood
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full, Inside Entrance, Unfinished
- Thermal Windows
- 1. Gas Starter, Living Room, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Lot, Corner Lot, Level.
151st street to Stagecoach. South to 153rd ter. House is on the corner.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price