Welcome home to this beautiful house in a great neighborhood. Lots of new including carpet, paint, stainless steel appliances, as well as updated restrooms with granite counters. Owners bath has seperate sinks with large whirpool tub and separate shower as well as new tile floors. Kitchen has wood floors, granite countertops, new backsplash and walks out to the brand new deck and a fenced yard. New brushed nickel hardware and fans. Huge basement for recreation area and room for 2 more bedrooms if needed. Possible lease purchase option available.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional
2,989 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,989 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen
- Laundry Room, Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,503 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,486 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Built-In Electric Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. .
- Concrete, Daylight, Full
- Thermal Windows
- 1. Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Pantry, Smart Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s), Whirlpool Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Treed.
From I-35 turn east onto W 151st Street, turn south onto S Mur-Len Road, turn west onto W 157th Street, turn south onto S Kenwood Street
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Lease Purchase, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price