Wonderful sun filled 1.5 story in southern Olathe! Endless entertaining to be had in this home with family and friends! Open floor plan with spacious eat in kitchen, center island with granite counter tops. Awesome size great room with a see through fireplace to the back patio/yard. Master bath has a free-standing soaker tub, walk in shower and walk in closet. Two nice size bedrooms upstairs with a Jack and Jill bath. Lower level is finished with a nice full bath and another bedroom. Fenced backyard with a sprinkler system. Beautifully maintained Home!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
4,194 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Rob Washam Homes
4,194 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,512 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,682 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Built-In Electric Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Other. Forced Air.
- Concrete, Finished, Inside Entrance, Sump Pump
- 1. Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen Island, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Stucco, Frame
- Covered Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot, Level.
South on Mur-Len, west on 164th St. North on Britton, East on 163rd Terr. Home on corner of 163rd Terr and Laurelwood
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price